Partner Sales Executive
This is an opportunity for a commercially led Partner, Alliances or Channel Sales Executive to shape the Partner strategy, develop the Partner ecosystem and drive forward an existing strategic relationship with a leading technology vendor. This position is central to the continued growth and success of Datasparq, and will form a key part of the Go To Market / Sales team.
The Partner Sales Executive (PSE) will be responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities through existing, and new partnerships. They will lead on commercial activity to extend established upstream (technology vendors) and downstream (consulting / systems integrators) relationships, while also identifying and fostering new ones, and in doing so raise brand awareness of Datasparq, uncover new leads, identify opportunities and close new business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and owning strategic partner relationships with world-leading technology vendors and systems integrators.
- Working with partners to define go-to-market campaigns that position the possibilities of cloud-based data and artificial intelligence solutions.
- Proactively landing sales propositions with target customers using multiple channels to reach target clients with appropriate and meaningful content.
- Taking a hands-on approach to shaping client propositions, writing proposals and managing client relationships from initial opportunity qualification through to engagement.
- Leading on partner related marketing initiatives including representing the company at trade shows and partner events.
Required Skills & Experiences:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing partners and working with them to build business pipeline and close new deals, ideally in the Data Analytics, Data Engineering, AI and Machine Learning market.
Specific required skills & experience include:
- Prior partner, channel or alliances management experience gained within a vendor, consulting or systems integration environment, and a good understanding of partner eco-systems and the dynamics of working in partnership with other organisations to drive business opportunities
- A track record of consultative selling, identifying opportunities and winning / closing new business
- A track record of developing successful Partner Ecosystems that contribute to lead generation, opportunity identification, and new business wins
- A track record of successful target-based sales execution in a professional services environment selling data and AI solutions.
- Experience of growing a strategic relationship and achieving success with cloud services providers such as Microsoft (Azure), Amazon (AWS) or Google (GCP).
Who is Datasparq
Datasparq is an ethical AI product creator, service provider and consultancy.
We are a highly dedicated team of experienced data scientists, engineers, product designers and visualisation professionals who between us solve impactful problems for a diverse range of companies from international
airlines to multinational pharmaceutical companies to luxury global hotel brands.
As a company, we don’t just value diversity - we place it at the heart of what we do. We need diverse thinking from diverse people to help us create solutions quickly that are effective and respect the audience for the tool.
We build AI/Data tools and turn them into robust and trustworthy services for customers. Our Data Science, Data Engineering and Product experts work hand in-hand iterating using basic Lean Startup principles to find solutions
to complex but valuable problems, ensuring solutions are crafted for productionisation and ultimately deployment. We run data science products in the cloud as services for our clients or deploy to their infrastructure as needed and we do so at pace.
What have we done that you might like?
- Our interactive ML demonstartions: PlayML
- Emergent Alliance project partner to help get people back to work post-pandemic: Job Finder Machine
- Our blogposts around data science, engineering and making it happen: Medium page