This is an opportunity for a pro-active, creative, and hands-on individual to own and execute on the marketing plan as part of the broader sales and marketing strategy; the goal of which is to promote Datasparq to its target audiences, helping enhance awareness of our services and fuel future growth.
Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, the Marketing Associate will lead on all marketing activity, taking a hands-on approach to defining, implementing and executing the marketing plan, covering; social media, email marketing, website, events, PR and various integrated campaigns. A core part of the role will involve working with the wider Datasparq team, and partner organisations and clients to identify and create required marketing materials, and define and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns that are focussed on driving awareness of Datasparq and our services / experience, to aid recruitment efforts and drive lead generation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing, evolving and executing a marketing plan that supports client acquisition and raises brand awareness
- Planning, preparing and executing multiple time-bound digital marketing campaigns across channels (website, email, advertising, social platforms) including identify target audiences, creating relevant materials and monitoring performance
- Arranging and running marketing events (virtual and in-person)
- Taking ownership for the company website and setting a forward roadmap for its ongoing development
- Coordinating and contributing to all market facing promotional activity e.g. external awards, external publications etc
- Creating and maintaining promotional collateral e.g. case studies and whitepapers
- Measuring marketing performance, including campaign effectiveness and suggesting improvements based on learnings
- Working with colleagues, customers and alliance partners to create campaigns, case studies and use cases that demonstrate value
- Identifying, working with and managing external agencies and suppliers to deliver agreed marketing plans
- Monitor competitor activity, market trends and identify key topics of interest for clients to inform marketing focus / activity
Required Skills & Experiences:
The successful candidate will have the drive, passion and motivation to take ownership of Datasparq’s marketing activity, bringing creativity and organisation to help contribute to the delivery of the strategic goals of the business. They will understand the importance of being a team player and have the ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, both within Datasparq and externally.
Specific required skills & experience include:
- Prior marketing and / or PR experience with a good knowledge of digital marketing and a track record of defining and running successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- A proactive mentality identifying opportunities for marketing to play an ever increasing role in the business
- Strong creative skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken comms skills
- A hands on – sleeves rolled up approach, and a can do attitude
Who is Datasparq
Datasparq is an ethical AI product creator, service provider and consultancy.
We are a highly dedicated team of experienced data scientists, engineers, product designers and visualisation professionals who between us solve impactful problems for a diverse range of companies from international
airlines to multinational pharmaceutical companies to luxury global hotel brands.
As a company, we don’t just value diversity - we place it at the heart of what we do. We need diverse thinking from diverse people to help us create solutions quickly that are effective and respect the audience for the tool.
We build AI/Data tools and turn them into robust and trustworthy services for customers. Our Data Science, Data Engineering and Product experts work hand in-hand iterating using basic Lean Startup principles to find solutions
to complex but valuable problems, ensuring solutions are crafted for productionisation and ultimately deployment. We run data science products in the cloud as services for our clients or deploy to their infrastructure as needed and we do so at pace.
What have we done that you might like?
- Our interactive ML demonstrations: PlayML
- Emergent Alliance project partner to help get people back to work post-pandemic: Job Finder Machine
- Our blogposts around data science, engineering and making it happen: Medium page